Sunday, May 15, 2011

Eat McDonald because of "BLUE"

This is my first time use the software to edit picture. Firstly, let me introduce what is this about. This is the McDonald weekly collection "can glass". I bought 1 set large McValue lunch + Sundae Ice Cream to get this "BLUE GLASS". The reason is my dear want to do a collection of "them". I was received a msg/order for eating McDonald on next week. Omg, how many weekend I gonna to visit to McD. It's so lucky to heard that she wan share with me for a set. However, I am very willing to do it because she is the "SPECIAL" for me. At this moment, I can't wait for the coming next week  because I am very missing my dear dear.
Dear, I MISS YOU. This is the present for you instead of giving u a card.Wish we gonna have a wonderful weekend when I visit you again.

1 comment: