Saturday, May 14, 2011

My first week experiences in Maybank

Swt..it is a hard week for me in Maybank. First day when I step in the BC, I feel that the environment is not comfortable because most of the officer are facing their computer and files. Im the youngest in the BC, although there still got few younger indian senior there. The BC head, Mr Chan told me that I have to learn many things, how to verify what the customer told us, paper work analysis,and also ask me commit to the work. That time my pressure is start rolling from my bottom to up. So called stress. Actually what my weaknesses are poor English and lack of confident, both also are key success factors for my job. Start from now on, I have to polish up my english although I know that it's very late. But what to do, the life is still going on, must master it for my future.
What I done in the BC for whole week is just review the senior cases, copy down their mitigation, key in MFI, learn how to do the DAGS renewal also. Since I still new in the work, my MFI always cant balance, at the end have to call my mentor to help up. All the staff are very busy at the moment due to financial year end, they have to close all the sales to come out better figure. The reason behind is just for the BONUS. That's why I not dare to go disturb my mentor to teach me.
My mentor is Indian, sometime I not dare to speak english with him. While I want to say something, my words always stuck in my tongue or cant think the words I want to speak out. Hope the blogging can help me.
While I were driving everyday, the same question is pop up from my mind. "Is this job suit for me?"  "Is this what I want?" "How the fella work till the old stage, am I will same with them? work until retired for the bank?" These kind of crazy question is irritating me for whole weeks. One of my batch boy also facing same problem with me. So we sms each other to "complaining".

No comments:

Post a Comment