Saturday, May 14, 2011

What a busy saturday 14/05/2011

Huh...I had attended the new MEAA system courses in hotel today. The good things is the system become easier compared to previous version, but the bad things is the knowledge of mitigation I will get lesser. Never mind, I can ask for other seniors, hope the seniors will teach me more things after I treat them a "kopi ais". Today I gather with the batch girl batch boy, most of them very happy for the first week. For me, it is a bit different from them. Maybe just the problem of time. I know I sure can be OKAY at future because of my dear dear. We had went for egg tart, jusco and tauke ayam for today. That's mean my activities start from 9am until 6.15pm. It makes me have less time accompany my dear on the phone/skype.
Furthermore, I am also dating with my ipoh friends at night, it's good time for me to tell how stress I am in the works. What we sharing all are about the works, jobs and salary. There is very rare to share the shopping and traveling matter. All my friends was changed after join the working society. I speak a lot of "Cantonis" at this night and feel I am not "heavy" as before. The most happy is I met a friend which work same field with me but not in the same bank. He is enjoying his work  because he felt this job is challenging. He also told me that there was a way to earn side income actually. I really appreciate what he told me because he "light" me up and motivating me to continue my current job. Hope that I can do what he is doing now.
I was went back around 11pm, the purpose is to meet up my sweet heart in skype and this is another happy things for a day. Listen what she "gossip" , capture her photo without her consent and uploaded it on my blog. She gonna go Kukup with her family at tomorrow, sure is a tiring day for her again. Wish she can overcomes the tired by happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment